Friday, March 29, 2013

Gym

YEP, I went to the gym today!  BUT I didn't do a thing.  I watched my husband and a friend complete a WOD to turn in for regional's for Cross Fit.  My husband was laughing and shaking his head at me walking across the gym.  When I sat down he says, "Your WOD, walking across the gym!".  Yep, I admit it, I'm slow.  That is one thing I have noticed that is driving me nuts, I HAVE TO WALK SLOW.  I normally lap people, walk fast, walk fast, walk fast!  Oh well.  I'll get there.

I didn't sleep for shit last night.  I think it's my hormones and supplements out of whack.  I cannot wait to see the Naturopath again next week with the hopes that he has some answers from all of my blood and urine work.

OK, enough procrastinating.  I have a paper

No comments:

Post a Comment